- Manicured lawns and gardens with lots of flowers and mature trees, water features and fish ponds, and including beautiful garden statues sitting on 4,000sqm of land.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and media room.
- A 21-metre private curved swimming pool with timber deck and four double sun loungers with umbrellas.
- Charcoal grill BBQ.
- Six well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king or twin beds.
- King Koil mattresses and quality cotton linen.
- Semi open-air garden bathrooms with tropical outdoor showers.
- Private terraces outside all bedrooms and rooftop terrace outside media room.
- Open-air sitting room overlooking garden with large comfortable sofas, a fully equipped European kitchen, and dining table with seating for 16+.
- Air-conditioned media room with a big screen TV, international cable channels. Blu-ray player, books, magazines and black out curtains.
- TVs with cable channels, iPod docks and CD players in bedrooms and living area.
- Board games, books and magazines.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Table tennis, flood-lit tennis court, basketball hoop, soccer net, gym.
- 24-hour security.
- Fully-fitted western kitchen with all appliances and cooking facilities.
- Canggu Club complimentary membership, limited to six guests per day. Canggu Club is Bali's premiere private members club with extensive grounds and recreational is a short 500m walk away from the villa; includes the Splash Waterpark, 25m lap pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium, tennis and squash courts, several bars and two restaurants. There is also a Kids Club, a sophisticated spa-centre, Strike ten-pin bowling and the Bounce trampoline centre available for additional fee at the door (members have 20% discount for spa treatments).
The villa is managed fulltime by a professional full time villa manager who brings a wealth of experience to his role at Villa The Beji. He speaks impeccable English and can help you with anything you wish to know about Bali and the local area. He is ably assisted by his friendly and professional team that includes private butlers, professional chef, housemaids, gardeners and security staff.
The villa's skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children's suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
Food & Beverages
For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
Gym & Sports Areas
To the rear of the villa is a large area devoted to sports with soccer net, basketball, a floodlit tennis court and an air-conditioned gymnasium with free weights, a treadmill, cross fit machine and a rowing machine.
Villa The Beji also has a Platinum Membership at the nearby Canggu Club which gives up to six guests per day complimentary access to their world-class facilities which includes a 25m lap pool, covered tennis courts, squash courts, a state-of-the-art gym, soccer field, and a wide range of classes including pilates, yoga and stretch, and even a water park.
At the Canggu Club there is also a Day Club for kids, 10-pin bowling, and a trampolining hall available to use for an additional fee.